Wildlife Rescue Phone Coordinator | Team Member
Join the supportive Rescue Phone Team and assist our wildlife by giving advice and finding solutions to assist wildlife in need in South Australia.
You will need:
- mobile phone
- to install 3 apps on your phone
- to be available between hours of 9am and 5pm at least 1 day per week
- to be able to fill in online forms
- full training and resources
- a supportive team to contact for assistance
You will never be the only person on the phones but we ask that you make yourself fairly available at least one day a week. You don't have to stay at home as you can take calls wherever you have good phone reception and can action a rescue from your phone.
Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience with wildlife but it's not essential. If you love wildlife and love helping people and animals, you will love this job. You will learn a lot about our common species that come into care and how you can provide assistance to members of public, or call out one of our Wildlife Rescuers.