Not-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants (NFPCCC) is an Indigenous Social Enterprise Charity established to help Charities, Social Enterprises, and Not-for-Profit Organisations, with the motto of "HELPING YOU - HELP THOSE IN NEED".
Diverse Communities and Social Services (DCSS Australia - a Public Benevolent ACNC Charity Institution) is a National Not-for-Profit Community Justice and Social Services Charity Organisation.
Together, we are the leading National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (Indigenous), LGBTIQA+, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD), Diversity and Inclusion focused organisation, which delivers the Not-for-Profit Community Justice and Social Services Program operating across Australia.
We are looking for organised individuals who have exceptional leadership skills, a passion for volunteering and has the ability to form productive working relationships with a wide range of employees.
Chief Executive Officer is acting as the chief spokesperson for the organisation for internal and external contacts.
Chief Executive Officer duties includes staff management and all aspects of management at a senior level including functional areas such as Administration, HR, Marketing and Finance and coordination of multi-functional activities
- Submitting business forecasts and budgets for the consideration of the Board and recommending major policy changes and developments.
- Monitoring and directing overall operations to achieve revenue and expense budgets and the satisfactory performance of the various profit centres across the organisation.
- Directing the preparation, communication, and execution of operating objectives, plans and programs.
- Negotiating major deals and financial arrangements, loan terms etc.
- Directing and motivating the executive team in the achievement of agreed goals and standards.
Internal contacts Functional and divisional managers, and all subordinate staff. Fellow directors onboard/policy-making management team
External contacts Industry associations, company bankers, other financial institutions both local and overseas, Federal and State Government officials, major customers/clients, shareholders, major suppliers, legal firms, and the media.
If you are interested, please download the application form from our website and apply ASAP along with your Resume, Cover letter and LinkedIn profile. Kindly submit your portfolio or a link to it on your resume or cover letter. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.